Caffena Tote Bag- 100% Organic Cotton

Caffena Tote Bag- 100% Organic Cotton

Regular price Rs. 499.00 Sale priceRs. 399.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Free Carbon-Negative Shipping 🌱
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Caffena Coffee Organic Tote Bags

Sustainability isn't just an idea, it's a philosophy. And here at Caffena, we take it very seriously to ensure that we can minimize our carbon footprint. And so with that in mind, we present to you, our chic tote bags!

Completely fashionable AND Eco-friendly, the design will let you make a statement while doing even the menial of tasks. And well who doesn't need a tote bag, right?

Why Organic Cotton Tote Bags?

Organic cotton has often been seen as a very important way ahead in the world of fashion as it can consume up to 91% less water than its inorganic variantsA lifecycle analysis by PE International found that the total global warming potential for organic cotton was 46% lower than traditional cotton

The toxic chemicals used in traditional cotton farming pose a massive health risk to farmers around the world. There is a link between consistent inhalation and consumption of these chemicals and cancer, neurological, and even reproductive diseases!

Organic cotton currently makes up less than 1% of the global production, while the other 99% is poisoning water supplies, wasting resources, and harming farmers.

By purchasing items made of organic cotton, you are not only supporting a far more environmentally conscious production method but are also helping cotton farmers worldwide.

At Caffena Coffee, all orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.

Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.

Don't just take our word for it 😉


I recently ordered the Dip-N-Sip Assorted pack and I must say, The packaging was sleek and modern and I was blown away by the rich and complex flavour of the coffee.

Rajesh Singh

Goa, India


I recently tried the CA* 8/2 blend of coffee from Caffena & it was amazing! The aroma alone was worth it, but the flavor was even better.

Anjali Sharma

Darjeeling, India


It was the perfect way to start my day and I can't wait to try more coffees from you guys."

Rohit Patel

Udaipur, India

Discover the rich flavours of Caffena

"Discover our wide selection of Freshly roasted coffees and Freeze-Dried Instant coffees"

Shop now!

The finest coffee: Our commitment to quality & sustainability

Indulge in the superior taste of the finest coffees from India & around the world.